Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Guest Post : Date and Orange Quick Bread for Henna of My Ninja Naan



It's a pleasure to be guest posting today for my sweetest friend Henna of My Ninja Naan who has always been so kind and supportive to me. I absolutely love her site and all the delicious recipes she shares. She did a guest post for me last year and shared her Mom's recipe " Memon Kababs " that was simply fantastic :)

I'm sharing a quick bread recipe that is perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea or even as a dessert. Thank you so much Henna for giving me this lovely opportunity to share a recipe with your readers.

To check out the recipe, please head on over to " My Ninja Naan " . Don't forget to leave some sweet comments :)


Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the recipe!!!

25 comments :

  1. Looking very moist and dense ..wil hop over there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and lovely looking orange bread.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo that is such an yummy orange flavored cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so tempting...will have to whip one up tonight! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bread looks really delicious, soft and yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. moving on... the bread is really tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific looking cake :)
    The texture seems wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kalpana, Khadija, Sireesha, Deepa, Sangeetha, Meena, Colette, Sona, Rafeeda, Winnie :)

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to try this myself! I always have extra khajoor in my refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous cake. Beyond tasty. I love how crumby the cake is :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uru. I tried many times to comment on your site, but it's still not working :(

      Delete
  10. i am obsessed with the looks Ambreeennn; you are amazing :) Cake looks so moist and spongy; love to try it :) forget about the try i want this lolx would you like to give me a whole cake :D, i can give you a slice (single) hehe.. kidding :D Amazing Guest Post babes.. let me see Ninja's place and grab your recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monu. Hahaha ... I'll bake one only for you, so you can eat it all :)

      Delete
  11. Ooh, I have been meaning to buy dates. This looks great, I think I'll head on over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathleen. Hope, you will try the recipe if you get the chance :)

      Delete
  12. The bread looks so lovely and moist. heading over to check out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look so so good! I can't wait to see the recipe. I found this on Serenity You and I am really glad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bread looks amazing. Great job with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the perfect bread to accompany a cup of coffee or tea! Great guest post Ambreen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so yummy! Thank you for sharing it with us! :) Marti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...